To do at the Residence, around
SAINTE-FÉRÉOLE, IN THE PERIGORD AND THE LOT
You will have something to do during your stay at the hills residence. On site, a few kilometers from Sainte-Féréole or a little further up to the Dordogne and the Lot, we promise you beautiful discoveries, visiting exceptional sites and activities in the heart of nature. Just follow the guide!
On-site activities during the holidays
We know that when you come to spend the holidays at the hills residence, you come to recharge your batteries. So what do you think about starting the holiday with a splash in the heated pool? Then relax on one of the deckchairs of your new terrace facing the valley? The siesta is still the number 1 luxury activity that the holidays allow and our hill is terribly favorable!
The athletes will have something to do. The facilities of the residence offer a wide range of possibilities: volleyball, badminton, football, petanque court and outdoor tennis. For the patient ones, the pond awaits you for a no-kill fishing game. The youngest children will have the opportunity to get to know the playground with slide.
In terms of entertainment and well-being, free activities take place during the summer, Easter and All Saints holidays. According to the program :
- Initiation to Taichi Chuan or yoga (twice a week) ;
- Nature walk in the forest of Saulières, a guided walk to observe the fauna and the flora, taste the edible plants, return to the sources ;
- Pony ride, what experience for your little one from 6 years old, accompanied by an adult of course, another way to discover the valley ;
- Whether it’s part of Archery or measuring his address as a family, what will be the odds of the farthest away from the target ?
- Terra Aventura, a high-tech treasure hunt, with your smartphone go on an adventure to thwart the puzzles thanks to the indications of the urban or plant landscape that surrounds you. Start with the trip from the residence “Stone Cross, Iron Cross…” and then “Le Trou du loup” in the heart of the Saulières forest.
And moms in all this! Ask for the card of massages, aesthetic and reflexological treatments. You will surely enjoy a moment of relaxation and relaxation.
To see and do in Corrèze a few kilometers from the Hills
Because the idea is also to discover the surroundings of the residence, we have selected activities and outings just a few kilometers from your resort. This non-exhaustive list is offered based on your feedback and our favorite places.
Test the sport in nature mode : mountain biking, hiking, canoeing, kayaking, paddle, BMX, climbing, hot air ballooning in Corrèze, at the leisure base Saillant Vézère (25 minutes) or at Lac du Causse (30 minutes);
The must-see sites between Corrèze, Lot and Dordogne
A little further, we advise you to visit the most beautiful villages of France Corréziens: Turenne, Collonges-la-Rouge and Saint-Robert.
Turenne opens its doors with a guided tour of the history and daily life of the Middle Ages. It is essential to climb! The view of the whole valley from its high-perched castle is breathtaking.
The village of Collonges-la-Rouge is an original and unusual spectacle. Take the time to walk through its small medieval streets with red stone houses and stop to discover places of interest such as the Mermaid House or the Chapel of the Black Penitents.
Another beautiful medieval village is none other than that of Saint-Robert! Its charm, its typicity and its beautiful Romanesque church of the twelfth century Notre-Dame will also seduce you.
Finally, at 45 minutes from the Hills, organize yourself to visit some of the highlights such as the biggest chasm in Europe, the Gouffre de Padirac, the International center of Art Pariétal of Montignac Lascaux and Sarlat, the famous capital of the Perigord noir.